Open-Source Training in 2022
A fire-side chat between the team at Omni HR Consulting who were instrumental during the launch of the organisations' initiative called: Open-Source Training.
In this episode, the discussion is lead by: Cassandra Julius (Marketing Executive) and is joined by Lize Moldenhauer (Managing Director), Cindy Londt (Operations Executive), Jade Ables (Marketing Campaign Manager) and Sharon Benting (ETD Resource Executive).
- The intent behind the concept of Open-Source Training and why Omni chose to pursue this initiative?
- An overview of the key topics/concepts delivered on in 2021
- Insight into what organisations/businesses/leaders may still be grappling with, related to the concepts of: Organisational Change, Emotional Intelligence and Ethical & Authentic Leadership
- Open-Source Training in 2022: what to look forward to; the approach; kick-off sessions and the new add-on concept of Thought Leadership.
For more information and to book for these insightful (and free) training sessions, click here. All sessions are scheduled between 4-5pm SAST.
Omni HR Consulting - Business Development, Training and Consulting
Business and People Development Solutions through Training and Consulting Services. Our primary focus is to provide innovative and industry related training.
"It’s quite a privilege to be part of a broader community and be able to sow back into the community. When we looked at being part of a value chain and how we give back, the term open-source was birthed."
- Lize Moldenhaur | Managing Director -
Listen to this 30min on-demand recording to hear some practical tips from Cassandra for young leaders in the world today.
A fire-side chat between the team at Omni HR Consulting who were instrumental during the launch of the organisations’ initiative called: Open-Source Training.
Omni has a very clearly defined Digital Transformation Strategy (DTS) that has seen us transition to an e-Learning platform that meets the SAQA, DHET and …