contact centre MANAGEMENT
CHAMPION CUSTOMER SATISFACTION, STAFF LOYALTY AND A THRIVING ORGANISATION
CONTACT CENTRE MANAGEMENT
Cultivate your strategic thinking ability and equip yourself with the knowledge and skills to:
- Develop and plan contact centre operations in a commercial environment.
- Conduct customer needs analysis and respond to their needs.
- Develop and maintain a client database.
- Identify and manage areas of customer service impact.
- Analyse and interpret statistical data and reports.
- Analyse, enhance, monitor and measure service levels.
- Monitor and maintain quality.
- Develop and implement rewards and incentive strategies.
- Develop and maintain a diverse working environment.
- Guide a group of people to work together as a team.
DO YOU WANT TO MASTER THE ART OF SEAMLESSLY INTEGRATING PEOPLE, PROCESSES AND SYSTEMS TO TRANSFORM YOUR CONTACT CENTRE OPERATION?
Not sure? Then answer these questions and decide for yourself.
If you’ve answered yes
to any or all of the questions above
then embark on this journey and START TRANSFORMING YOUR WORLD TODAY.
This qualification aims to enable those who want to progress in their chosen Contact Centre Management career path and improve productivity and efficiency within the Contact Centre industry.
What you will learn
There are four learning programmes for this qualification which focusses on the development of skills, knowledge, values and attitudes required to progress into a position of management within the contact centre industry.
Today's Learners become Tomorrow's Leaders
Let us help you get there