contact centre MANAGEMENT
DO YOU WANT TO EFFECTIVELY TRANSFORM YOUR CONTACT CENTRE OPERATIONS?
CHAMPION CUSTOMER SATISFACTION, STAFF LOYALTY AND A THRIVING ORGANISATION
CONTACT CENTRE MANAGEMENT
Cultivate your strategic thinking ability and equip yourself with the knowledge and skills to:
- Develop and plan contact centre operations in a commercial environment.
- Conduct customer needs analysis and respond to their needs.
- Develop and maintain a client database.
- Identify and manage areas of customer service impact.
- Analyse and interpret statistical data and reports.
- Analyse, enhance, monitor and measure service levels.
- Monitor and maintain quality.
- Develop and implement rewards and incentive strategies.
- Develop and maintain a diverse working environment.
- Guide a group of people to work together as a team.
DO YOU WANT TO MASTER THE ART OF SEAMLESSLY INTEGRATING PEOPLE, PROCESSES AND SYSTEMS TO TRANSFORM YOUR CONTACT CENTRE OPERATION?
Not sure? Then answer these questions and decide for yourself.
DO YOU FIND IT CHALLENGING TO IDENTIFY YOUR CUSTOMER'S MOST PRESSING CONCERNS?
DO YOU FIND YOURSELF TOSSING THE COIN WHEN PRIORITISING QUANTITY AND QUALITY?
Slide 2 - copy
ARE YOU FEELING OVERWHELMED WITH THE INSURMOUNTABLE AMOUNT OF STATISTICAL DATA AND METRICS THAT MUST BE ANALYSED, INTERPRETED AND REPORTED?
ARE YOU IN CONSTANT BATTLE WITH YOUR WORKFORCE MANAGEMENT TO OPTIMISE YOUR WORKFORCE?
Slide 4 - copy
ARE YOU IN DESPERATE NEED OF SOME FRESH PERSPECTIVES ON GETTING THE BALANCE, RIGHT?
If you’ve answered yes
to any or all of the questions above
then embark on this journey and START TRANSFORMING YOUR WORLD TODAY.
This qualification aims to enable those who want to progress in their chosen Contact Centre Management career path and improve productivity and efficiency within the Contact Centre industry.
What you will learn
There are four learning programmes for this qualification which focusses on the development of skills, knowledge, values and attitudes required to progress into a position of management within the contact centre industry.
Contact Centre Customer Management – Identify, Develop and Maintain Data
Contact Centre Customer Management – Customer Needs Analysis
Contact Centre Customer Management – Service Delivery, Systems and Practice
Contact Centre Customer Management – Developing and Guiding in a Diverse environment.
Today's Learners become Tomorrow's Leaders
Let us help you get there