WOULD YOU LIKE TO IMPROVE OVERALL CONTACT CENTRE EFFICIENCY ON A DAY-TO-DAY AND HOUR-TO-HOUR BASIS?
Get more out of your workforce with effective management
To ensure productivity is maintained, scheduling, forecasting and performance management has to be balanced on an ongoing basis. The aim of Workforce Management is to equip delegates with skills to manage workforce requirements of a Contact Centre by covering:
- Workforce management and its impact
- Basic scheduling principles
- Balancing contact centre and agent needs
- Coverage objectives and the different components of scheduling
- Daily schedules, services and schedule tracking
- Tracking and reporting on service
- Effective Management of adherence
- Impact of workforce shrinkage
Does your contact centre need more focus in
getting the most out of call agents?
Not sure? Then answer these questions and decide for yourself.
If you answered yes
to any one or more of these questions
then join us for the Workforce Management workshop and help your workforce thrive
What you will learn
This training workshop will equip you with the necessary skills to manage the workforce requirements of a Contact Centre.
WE WILL ENABLE YOU TO:
Define workforce management and understand the impact of poor workforce management
Understand and apply the basic scheduling principles
Know how to balance Contact Centre and agent needs
Apply the basic steps of workforce management
Today's Learners become Tomorrow's Leaders
Let us help you get there